TELE - TRAC
With multiple GSM, Bluetooth & LoRa communications this affordable, low power tracking and telemetry product that helps you keep an eye on your business. A very adaptable product that supports a range of applications that includes industrial, military & Oil & Gas. Coming in at half the size of a smart phone with extremely long battery powered operation, this IP67 device with highly accurate sensor functions allows the end user to adapt the product to most applications. With full two-way communications the system can not only monitor its location and associated sensors but allow remote control of other Input/Outputs.
TELE-TRAC Specifications - DATA SHEET
• Micro-SDHC Card Configurable 8 – 32 GB Long Life ~11 months – collecting location & sensor data every 60 sec and reporting every 4 hours.
• Optional IP67 rated wiring harness for vehicle and external sensor integration Over-the-Air configuration and firmware update
• Global Positioning
▪ Location Technology 72 channel GPS (with SBAS) Receiver Type GPS L1C/A, SBAS L1C/A, QZSS L1C/A, GLONASS L1OF, GALILEO E1B/C2, BeiDou B1 SBAS Type WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, QZSS
▪ Location Accuracy <2.5m Autonomous, 2.0m SBAS Velocity Accuracy 0.1 m/s Heading Accuracy 0.5 degrees
▪ Tracking Sensitivity -166 dBm Acquisition Sensitivity Hot Start: -156 dBm, 1 sec TTFF Cold Start: -148 dBm, 30 sec TTFF, 3 sec aided Max Update Rate 18 Hz
▪ 3-axis Accelerometer 2/4/8 G, Free fall detection 3-axis Gyro +/-250, +/-500, +/-2000 dps full scale Electronic Compass Full Range: ± 1000 μT Temperature Sensor -40° – 85° C
▪ CAN Bus 2.0b (ISO 11898-2/5) J1939 (FMS readout ready) Digital & Analog I/O 4 Digital inputs, 4 Digital outputs ADC – 2x 12bit max 1 MSps inputs DAC – 2x 12bit max 0.5 MSps outputs
• Battery Type
▪ 3.7 VDC Lithium Ion (1150 mAh) Power/Data Connector Custom ip67 connector and charging/programming dock
▪ Cellular GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
▪ Available Protocols TCP, UDP, FTP, HTTP
▪ Output Power 850/900 (Class 4) – 2W 1800/1900 (Class 1) – 1W
• SIM Form Factor Micro-SIM
• Bluetooth Radio
▪ Type 4.0 LE single mode Frequency 2.402 - 2.480 GHz Max Transmit Power +4 dBm Receive Sensitivity -91 dBm
• Low Power ISM Radio
▪ Type ISM band Custom over-the-air protocol Frequency 915 MHz Max Transmit Power 20 dBm Receive Sensitivity -97 to -148 dBm Max Range 2-5 km urban, ~15 km rural
• Environmental Temperature
▪ -40º to +85º C (storage & operating)
▪ Humidity 95%RH @ 50º C non-condensing
▪ Shock and Vibration MIL STD 810E Method 514.4, Category10 IP 67 Dust tight
▪ Submersible to 1m for 30 minutes
▪ Altitude Max 15,000 m
▪ Chemical Impervious to diesel fuels and related chemicals.
▪ Will not degrade with direct sunlight and sea-spray.
• Physical Dimensions
▪ 55 mm(L) x 35 mm(W) x 10 mm(H) Weight 65 grams Certifications Radio CE, FCC – in process
• RoHS Compliant